Geriatrics Medical Director
Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Geriatric Medicine and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
This physician will join Community Physician Network, an employed physician group of over 600 physicians in Indianapolis, IN.
Community Physician Network is seeking a compassionate BC Geriatrician for the position of Medical Director of Geriatrics. AMDA certification and/or palliative care experience/certification is preferred.
This position includes:
- An integral network leadership position
- The ability to direct the development and enhancement of Network programs for comprehensive geriatrics care
- Competitive salary plus incentives, including start bonus
- The development of collaborations with inpatient medical leadership, medical subspecialists and primary care providers
- Highly team-oriented, patient focused practice opportunities in inpatient care, geriatric assessment clinics (Healthy Aging Transition Services clinic) and/or SNF care (TouchPoint Senior Living practice)
- Generous benefits package, including CME allowance with additional paid time off
- Core hours Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM
- Robust, single EMR (EPIC)
Sarah Holland, Sr. Physician Recruiter, SHolland@ecommunity.com, 317-621-1999