Licensure & Certification
BE/BC in Geriatric Psychiatry and eligible for medical licensure in Indiana.
This physician will join Community Physician Network, an employed physician group of over 600 physicians in Indianapolis, IN.
Community Health Network is currently seeking a BE/BC Geriatric Psychiatrist for an opportunity to practice within our Behavioral Health Services in Indianapolis, IN. This role will include working in our dedicated geriatric inpatient unit (Seasons) as well as in an outpatient setting. Ideal candidates will desire to work as part of a cohesive, collaborative team and possess excellent communication skills.
This opportunity offers:
- Ability to practice within the largest behavioral health provider in central Indiana, offering the full continuum of services
- A multi-disciplinary, team approach to patient care
- Generous salary and benefits package, including incentives
- Opportunity to practice in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Physician-led organization
- A large, multi-specialty employed physician group (Community Physician Network)
Highlights of Community Health Network Behavioral Health Services:
- More than 4,700 inpatient stays and 19,000 outpatient visits a year
- Patients ranging from age five to senior adults
- Behavioral Health Pavilion – a full-service, 9-unit, 123-bed inpatient behavioral care hospital located on the Community Hospital North campus
- Crisis services twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week by phone or in person
- Full continuum of outpatient care (Gallahue Mental Health Services) located in Indianapolis and 4 surrounding counties
Apply directly through: https://www.ecommunity.com/careers/jobs/psychiatry-geriatric-1600858
Sarah Holland, Sr Physician Recruiter, SHolland@ecommunity.com, 317-621-1999