LTC/Skilled Rehab Primary Care Physician
Live and work amidst the beauty of scenic central Maine where you’re just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking, and the beautiful Maine coast. The brand new, state-of-the-art, 192-bed MaineGeneral Medical Center at the Alfond Center for Health offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services for the surrounding communities. We’re located just an hour north of Portland, Maine’s largest city, and three hours from Boston.
MaineGeneral Health is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician with interest in Long-term Care and/or Skilled Rehabilitation with either fellowship training in Geriatrics or experience working in a post-acute care setting.
Job Details and Requirements:
- Will collaborate with a team of two physicians and two NPs in providing first continuous comprehensive and coordinated patient-centered care at Glenridge and Gray Birch Long-term Care facilities in Augusta.
- Candidate may also provide patient services within contracted/partnering community long-term care facilities.
- Phone call is 1:4 and generally very light.
Benefits of practicing at MaineGeneral include:
- $20,000/year in student loan repayment opportunities
- Relocation allowance
- CME time and dollars
- 401a and 403b retirement plans
- Opportunities to precept at our affiliated Family Medicine Residence or Geriatric Fellowship