Post Acute Care Physician
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Current valid license to practice medicine in the State of Texas (or completion/scheduled date of Jurisprudence)
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress)
- Previous experience in or more Post-Acute care settings including SNF, IPR and LTACH.
- Previous experience in EHR documentation -Proficiency in documenting and billing in any setting above, or in the hospitalist setting
Elite Patient Care (EPC) a dynamic healthcare organization based in Austin, TX, has a current need to employ PHYSICIANS to serve as a clinical leaders in the Post-Acute Care setting. We have immediate openings for qualified candidates in the SAN ANTONIO, Texas market. EPC is a Physician Owned and Led organization known for an innovative approach to healthcare. As one of the largest regional Post-Acute Care companies, EPC provides an excellent option for a physician motivated by achieving a sustainable Work-Life balance.
- Functions independently to complete history and physical data on patients; performs complete physical exams; interprets and integrates data to determine appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient needs
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities
- Collaborates, educates and supervises Advance Practice Providers in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients
- Maintains and reviews patient records, charts, and other pertinent information accurately and efficiently
- Instructs and educates patient and family regarding medications and treatment instructions
- Individual must be proficient in exercising autonomy in medical decision making and providing a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services
Michael Emery email@example.com