Post-Acute Care Physician
- BC in Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, or Family Medicine
- BC in Hospice and Palliative Medicine preferred
- Five years of experience in post acute care, rehabilitation, long term care, nursing home
The Pacific Permanente Group LLC is seeking a BC Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, or Family Medicine physician to join its Continuing Care Department in Maui.
- Exceptional opportunity for a physician with solid clinical skills to enhance the health of Maui community in a variety of setting – post acute care, rehabilitation, long term care, nursing home
- Manageable volume with limited call
- Abundant access to the outdoors – beautiful beaches, hiking, and biking
EXCELLENT INCENTIVE & BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- Relocation Allowance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) was established in 2016 to provide the highest quality, patient and family centered health care to the people of Maui, Lanai, and the islands’ visitors. Our physicians and providers are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with each other and within the wonderfully diverse communities we serve.
Many know the island of Maui as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities. These factors, among many others, make Maui an excellent place to live, work, and deliver care.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Thao Hartford, Provider Recruiter
Phone: (808) 432-5679, press option 1
Fax: (808) 432-5827