Avoid Penalties in QPP: More Resources Available About MIPS Reporting
As a part of its ongoing effort to help clinicians participate in the Quality Payment Program (QPP), the American Medical Association has released a new customizable resource, the MIPS Action Plan, to help physicians think strategically about how to successfully implement MIPS in 2017. This resource will help physicians determine the right course of action for their practice, provide recommended steps to meet program requirements, and measure their performance against important milestones. Practitioners who are looking to simply avoid penalties for the 2017 reporting period (which would be applied in 2019) should watch the One Patient, One Measure, No Penalty video. Many PA/LTC providers may be struggling with reporting and this is a way to avoid the penalty for this year and begin to learn how to participate in the future.
- One Patient, One Measure, No Penalty resources, including the step-by-step video
- Wire® articles on MACRA/QPP
- AMA/KPMG survey: Survey Finds Doctors Don't Feel Prepared for Quality Reporting Rules
- Social media posts with a short video
- Digital ads and full and half page print ads (upon request)
- ReachMD series, “Inside Medicare’s New Payment System”