2020 Call for Webinar Proposals
AMDA – The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine invites you to submit webinar proposals for our 2020 Webinar Series. The Society webinars are live educational events, generally occurring on weekday evenings, offering attendees CME, ABIM MOC, and CMD credit for participation.
For 2020, the Society will be accepting 30-minute and 60-minute webinar proposals.
- 30-Minute Webinar (A narrow topic, specific issue or innovative idea, thought leader or expert interview)
- 60-Minute Webinar (An in-depth discussion on a relevant topic with some form of audience interaction, such as live or text Q&A session, panel discussion, and/or audience polls, etc.)
Medical directors, attending physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, practice managers, administrators, consultant pharmacists and other professionals practicing in the PALTC continuum.
The Society has identified the following topics as areas of interest for this year: emerging clinical information, research, emerging concepts in management and medical direction, innovative ideas and solutions to problems, and updates on approaches to regulatory compliance.
Examples of Webinar Types
- Detailed examination of a niche topic from a fresh angle (Suggested Length: 30-Minutes)
- Example-driven “how-to” tutorial (Suggested Length: 30-Minute or 60-Minutes)
- Industry thought leader interview (Suggested Length: 30-Minutes)
- Interactive/Skill-Building Discussion (Suggested Length: 60-Minutes)
- Panel discussion of a timely issue in PA/LTC (Suggested Length: 60-Minutes)
How to Submit
To submit a proposal for the 2020 Webinar Series, please fill out a submission form via the below link.