2020 Call for Webinar Proposals
AMDA – The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine invites you to submit webinar proposals for our 2020 Webinar Series. The Society webinars are live educational events, generally occurring on weekday evenings, offering attendees CME, ABIM MOC, and CMD credit for participation.
For 2020, the Society will be accepting 30-minute and 60-minute webinar proposals.
- 30-Minute Webinar (A narrow topic, specific issue or innovative idea, thought leader or expert interview)
- 60-Minute Webinar (An in-depth discussion on a relevant topic with some form of audience interaction, such as live or text Q&A session, panel discussion, and/or audience polls, etc.)
Medical directors, attending physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, practice managers, administrators, consultant pharmacists and other professionals practicing in the PALTC continuum.
The Society welcomes proposals on all topics pertinent to PALTC medicine and medical direction. Based on the latest educational needs analysis conducted by Society, the following topics have been identified as areas of focus for the 2020 webinar series:
- Patient/Resident Rights
- Principles and practices of diagnosis
- Concepts and standards of professionalism
- Elder abuse (prevention, identification, and reporting requirements)
- Continuum of care
- Confidential information (HIPPP, proprietary information)
- Documentation principles and practices
- Trauma informed care (policies and regulatory components, practices, implementation, measurement, facility culture)
- New cancer treatments
- Non-pharmacologic management of dementia
Examples of Webinar Types
- Detailed examination of a niche topic from a fresh angle (Suggested Length: 30-Minutes)
- Example-driven “how-to” tutorial (Suggested Length: 30-Minute or 60-Minutes)
- Industry thought leader interview (Suggested Length: 30-Minutes)
- Interactive/Skill-Building Discussion (Suggested Length: 60-Minutes)
- Panel discussion of a timely issue in PA/LTC (Suggested Length: 60-Minutes)
How to Submit
To submit a proposal for the 2020 Webinar Series, please fill out a submission form via the below link.