Virtual Collaborative Care Tech Summit This Week
The Society and our colleagues in the LTPAC Health IT Collaborative are hosting the Collaborative Care Tech Summit 2022, which will be held virtually June 7-8, 2022. We're eager to hear what Amazon considers to be “the future of aging services.” But, it’s the nurses that we're betting will have more than a few ideas about “fixing the workforce issues” that all health-care providers face.
The theme for this year's health IT summit is something that all of us often think about these days—Connecting & Strengthening the Workforce. So, join the Society and providers, payers, and health IT technology vendors for the Summit as we explore how technology can solve workforce challenges and empower care-team members. The Summit also will point to how health IT delivers value for evolving payment models and improve care and collaboration. For more specifics about the Summit, keep reading or register now.
Here is a sample of sessions:
- Efficiencies Gained from Using Health IT Correctly
- Can Telehealth Address Shortage of Clinicians & Caregivers?
- Driving Efficiencies & Savings through Data Analytics & Soft Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in Healthcare
- The Case for Physical Robotic Applications: LTPAC Use Cases & ROI
- People Management & Technology: Providers’ Experience
- Evolution of Capitated Health & LTC Insurance Plans: Opportunities for Family Caregiving & Technology in Mitigating Workforce Challenges
We also invite you to join us for can't-miss keynotes from industry thought leaders (i.e., Amazon & VNA Health Group) and federal government officials who will share their insights about technology's role in addressing today's workforce challenges. The Summit's four keynotes are:
- Fixing the Workforce Issues Faced by the Healthcare & Services Eco-System
Steven Landers, MD, MPH, president & CEO, (Visiting Nurse Association) VNA Health Group
- Empowering Clinicians with Health IT: ONC’s Education Programs
Dr. Thomas Keane, senior advisor, HHS Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC)
- The Future of Aging Services: Workforce, Relations & Technology
Ginna Baik, senior business development manager for senior living, Amazon
- CMMI’s Strategic Direction: New Models & the Role for Technology-Empowered Workforce
Brad Diephuis, MD, MBA, senior advisor, CMS' Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation (CMMI)