CHECK OUT OUR NEW FORUM
AMDA - The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine is proud to announce the launch of our new Member Forum. The Forum is the perfect place to communicate with other Society members. Ask questions or comment on topics relevant to administrative, clinical, educational, policy, and practice management.
The State/Regional Forum is the place to discuss topics specific to states, regions, and countries outside of the U.S.
On the top of the Society homepage, in the light blue box, click FORUM.
If you are not logged in, you will be taken to a login screen. Login using your Society account information. You will then be redirected to the Forum homepage
POSTING A QUESTION/TOPIC
1. Select the forum you wish to post in
2. Click "New topic"
3. Enter your question/topic in the "Subject" field
4. Within the “Body” section, describe the issue/question in more detail
5. Complete the math question at the bottom
6. Select "Save"
TO REPLY TO A QUESTION/TOPIC
1. Click the topic/question
2. Either click "Quick reply" at the top of the page, or scroll to the bottom and enter your reply under “Add new comment”
3. Select "Save"
TO FOLLOW A TOPIC/QUESTION VIA EMAIL
1. Within a topic/question, select "Follow (via Email)"
2. Select box “Follow this topic”
3. After, you will receive an email to the email address associated with your Society account, each time a post is made within that topic
TO EDIT/DELETE A POST
1. Select the topic
2. Select "delete" or "edit" Please note you can only delete or edit a post you made.
The Society has developed the Forum to be your space to communicate, network, and problem solve with your fellow Society members. We encourage you to start the conversation!