Director of Nursing Services at Park Bridge
- A Bachelor’s Degree in nursing, health or business administration
- Five years of experience in management of Skilled Nursing and/or Rehabilitative Services Program/service development experience preferred
- Five years of progressive management experience in a leadership/management level position and in a clinical/specialty area
- Involvement in professional organizations/activities and experience with achieving C.A.R.F. Certification preferred
- Certification in a clinical specialty preferred
- A valid BLS certification
- A valid California Registered Nurse’s License
A New Day at Alameda Health System
Since 1864 our organization has served the health care needs of the East Bay. The organization has been a vital community asset, which embodies a core mission of “Caring, Healing, Teaching, Serving All.” The heart of our mission is to promote wellness, eliminate disparities, and improve and maintain the health of residents of the diverse communities of Alameda County. We are an organization that continues to adapt and transform. We do so to promote wellness and provide top-quality health care to our growing and diverse community. Director of Nursing Services at Park Bridge
If you’ve been seeking an opportunity to expand your nursing career, consider joining Alameda Health System as our Director of Nursing at our Park Bridge Rehabilitation and Wellness Center located in Alameda, California. In this role, you will combine your post-acute and leadership expertise where you will develop and maintain plans of aligning our services with industry best practice. You will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our patients by promoting quality patient care and nursing services on a continuous basis.
To learn more and apply please contact: or go to our careers page: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/alamedahighland/#/job/7849
We are an equal opportunity employer.