Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Binghamton, New York delivering primary care to skilled nursing facilities. Ability to work full or part-time. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Medical Directorship Opportunities also available.
Golfing. Microbreweries. Sports. Spiedes. And Binghamton has so much more! Visit fresh produce markets for seasonal goodies, or stroll an art gallery and relish masterpieces from historical collections and emerging regional artists. Tap your feet to pop and rock concerts and jazz, blues, and salsa performances. One thing is for sure: there is no such thing as boredom here!
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex careBacking of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- No night call—call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
Go here for more information or to apply: https://www.teamhealth.com/jobs/3075br-physician-post-acute-care-bingham...