Geriatric Medicine - MD/DO
ThedaCare, Inc., a northeast Wisconsin integrated health system, seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Fellowship Trained Senior Care Services Specialist to join our team and provide care to our skilled nursing and long-term care facilities. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule and work with a team that is genuine, patient focused, and has a passion for geriatrics.
- Flexible scheduling options: full-time, part-time, or 7 on 7 off!
- Primary locations: Appleton and/or Shawano surrounding area skilled nursing homes and long-term care facilities
- Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- NO Holidays or Weekends
- 1:8 Weekend & Weekday Call
- Nurses take vitals, prep documents and prioritize work load for provider
- 10-12 visits per day
- On-site patient care team for input/discussion - see patients in their own environment
- Mobile and electronic platform; labs and x-rays quickly available
- Chronic disease management and population health management
- Coordinated visits allow for flexible schedule (start/end time)
- Care setting allows you to get to know your patients
- Involvement in quality and process improvement is encouraged and supported
- Income Details: This is an employed position with a salary guarantee
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Relocation Assistance – up to $10k relocation reimbursement
- Vacation: Paid Time Off: 35 days, including vacation, CME, and holidays with full-time employment option
- Retirement Plans – 403b with a company match and 457b with a company contrition
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Malpractice & WI Patient Compensation Fund
- Licensing/Board Fees Reimbursement
Please submit CV to Megan Merson, Physician Recruiter, at or contact me at 920-830-5826.
Please visit us online at www.thedacare.org.