Geriatric Medicine Physician
MD or DO - board eligible or board certified in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Fellowship trained.
ThedaCare, a northeast Wisconsin integrated health system, seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatric Fellowship Trained Senior Care Services Specialist to join ThedaCare and provide care to our Skilled Nursing and Long-Term Care facilities. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule and work with a team that is genuine, customer focused, and has a passion for geriatrics.
- Flexible scheduling options: full-time, part-time, or 7 on 7 off!
- Primary locations: Appleton and/or Shawano surrounding area skilled nursing homes and long-term care facilities
- Facilities: 8 Skilled Nursing & 5 Assisted Living
- Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- NO Holidays or Weekends
- 1:8 Weekend & Weekday Call
- Nurses take vitals, prep documents and prioritize work load for provider
- 10-12 visits per day
- On-site patient care team for input/discussion - sees patients in their own environment
- Mobile and electronic platform; labs and x-rays quickly available
- Chronic disease management and population health management
- Coordinated visits allow for flexible schedule (start/end time)
- Care setting allows you to get to know your patients
- Involvement in quality and process improvement is encouraged and supported
Please submit CV to Stacie Masanz, Physician Recruiter at or contact Stacie at 920-830-5946.