Geriatric Medicine Physician
Must be BE/BC in IM, FM or Geriatrics. Must possess ability to obtain a NYS medical license.
Rochester Regional Health is seeking BE/BC Geriatric Physicians to join their premier medical group that is continuing to expand as the health system grows.
As a Geriatrician with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
Several practice settings to align with your geriatric interest:
- Evidence-based and nationally recognized care within the Program of All-Inclusive Care (PACE). Interdisciplinary team-based care with consultative/collaborative approach with specialists. Focus on maintaining seniors in the community with a goal for independent living. Board certified geriatricians, or primary care physicians with experience in geriatrics, lead a team in providing care in a variety of settings, including PACE centers.
Consultative Geriatric Services:
- Board-certified geriatricians provide specialty consults to primary care physicians for patients either within the inpatient or outpatient settings. They identify patients ready for transition to post-acute services while actively advising hospitalists, primary care physicians and others on care plans.
Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF):
- Those looking for a flexible work schedule and enjoy the acute care setting might find a SNF position just the right practice for them. These physicians work with advanced care providers and care for patients requiring short-stay rehabilitation to the critically ill on life support.
Primary Care Model:
- For those who want more direct oversight of ongoing care, this group includes physicians, nurse practitioners and a range of other support staff providing office-based care as well as treating patients in hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME
Please forward your CV to Michelle Simlin at .