Must be BC/BE. Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Pennsylvania medical license.
Loan Repayment and Signing Bonus Available!
WellSpan Health, an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland, has an opening for a Geriatrician to join an established practice in York, Pennsylvania. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
About the Practice:
- Full service consultative practice including geriatric assessments in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- No hospital responsibilities – admissions handled by hospitalist team
- Call is 1:4 and telephone only
- Each physician is supported by an experienced CRNP
- Geriatric social worker performs initial cognitive testing
- EPIC electronic health record
- Competitive salary, signing bonus and student loan repayment
Please contact Terri McCardell at to apply or call 717-812-3099.