Geriatrics Medical Director: $250,000 Salary | Leadership Opportunity in Midwest Location
A Midwest clinical practice in a growing resort community is seeking a qualified geriatrician to serve in a medical director role. This is a wonderful opportunity for a physician with administrative and leadership experience to work in a 100% geriatric outpatient practice setting while overseeing a team of physicians, advanced practice providers, a pharmacist, and a nutritionist.
- Practice utilizes a team-based approach to continuity of care
- Employment with a PACE facility
- 70% administrative responsibilities with a limited patient panel
- Enjoy a remarkable quality of life
Located in a beachside town along beautiful Lake Michigan, our community is an idyllic place to live and work. With breathtaking scenery and exciting events and activities year-round, our town offers a tremendous quality of life.
- Benefit from a lower cost of living than the national average
- Our town boasts family-friendly neighborhoods with top-ranked public schools
- Experience year-round outdoor recreation
- Enjoy convenient access to Chicago and its many amenities, including professional sporting events and an international airport
- U.S. News ranks Michigan #5 in Best States for Affordability
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact KJ Ellis at or at (866) 406-0269 and reference GER-111625.