Outstanding Opportunity for a Passionate and Dynamic Post-Acute Physician
- MD or DO
- Experienced preferred
- Board Eligible or Certified
- Active /unrestricted medical license
Outstanding Opportunity for a Passionate and Dynamic Post-Acute Hospitalist
We currently have this unique opportunity for a Post-Acute Hospitalist, who is interested in and passionate about skilled nursing. We are seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physician to join our Skilled Nursing team at River Garden Senior Services. The ideal candidate will have practice experience in skilled nursing programs. Our physicians provide safe and effective model of care while transitioning the patient from inpatient to outpatient primary care.
As a Post-Acute physician with Baptist Health, you will work with the largest non-profit health system in Northeast Florida and work with the region’s largest network of primary care physicians; over 200 primary care providers in 50 plus office locations spanning five counties and 10 cities in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia. As a member of Baptist Health you’ll: Share our commitment to quality patient care, maintain a voice in your practice, have the opportunity to improve your work-life balance and receive a competitive compensation package.
- Physician led team in supportive, team clinical environment
- Short-term and long-term skilled nursing care
- Schedule: Monday – Friday standard business hours call is limited to emergencies only
- Salaried position with six weeks paid vacation
“River Garden is nationally recognized for setting standard of excellence in senior care for over 71 years. River Garden Senior Services provides a wide range of quality, cost effective elder care services in residential, outpatient and community based settings. River Garden has created a comfortable, caring and dignified home for the frail elderly serving both rich and poor with excellence. River Garden serves people of all faiths, while maintain an environment supportive of Jewish identity and informed by Jewish values. River Garden acts as a valuable educational resource in elder care for the entire community.”
WORLD FAMOUS QUALITY OF LIFE
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia’s “Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities”
Please Note: We are not currently accepting CVs from any outside agencies.
Please send your CV and contact information to . Please mention AMDA job posting.