PACE Medical Director
PACE of Northeast Indiana is a partnership comprised of a well-established social service organization serving Indianans today through Aging and In-Home Services of Northeast Indiana, Inc. (AIHS), and Edenbridge Health, an organization founded in 2016 to leverage an innovative and scalable next-generation PACE model of care. Together, AIHS and Edenbridge Health share a vision and passion for improving the lives of the frail elderly through streamlining medical care and social services in their chosen place of residence. Through this partnership, PACE of Northeast Indiana will bring a strong, established community presence that will be supported with extensive PACE experience, plus innovative community-centered vision and energy.
We seek a mission-oriented Medical Director to join our program in Fall 2019 (launch early 2020) in Fort Wayne. Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Geriatric expertise and commitment to serving frail elderly population
- Familiarity with the PACE model and principles
- Comfort and confidence with both outpatient care and inpatient medicine
- Confidence in managing the risks associated with community-based care of frail older patients without over-reliance on tests, interventions and technology, and in collaborating to evaluate and integrate specialist consultant recommendations within the context of each patient’s unique situation
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative, team-based patient care; relating to other care team members as peers, combining confidence with humility
Please submit CV and cover letter to with “Medical Director” in the subject line.