• Minimum of two years’ experience in the Post Acute and Long Term Care Setting
• Must possess leadership skills and willingness to work with Facility and Nursing Staff
• Medical Directorship experience
The Physician will work with facilities interdisciplinary team, facility medical director and other attending physicians in caring for each patient. The Physician's presence in the nursing home will enhance physician accessibility to patients and families. The Physician will aid in hospital transitions and pharmacy communications and being on-site will allow the Physician to personally respond to medical changes or emergencies in a timely manner.
SilverSage Physician Services is dedicated to partnering with post-acute and long term care facilities to enhance patient care by providing dedicated physicians and practitioners. As the pressure mounts for more complicated and critically ill patients to be transferred to the nursing home at an earlier point in their care, we want to be there to help guide that care and ensure the best outcomes possible. SilverSage knows that you already have the knowledge and desire to provide excellent care. Our job is to provide you with the best support possible so you can do what you do best. Since we are physician run and physician owned, we are in a unique position to understand what you need and provide both support and continuing education to assist you. Positions available in Maui, Oahu and the Big Island.
• Creates high standards of clinical care by instilling the principles and practices set forth within SilverSage.
• Demonstrates appropriate geriatric medical principles through resident care.
• Contributes physician perspective and professional leadership to facility administrator and director of nursing.
• Attains and applies knowledge of regulatory, legal, economic and social factors affecting care.
Please send CV to .