Post-Acute and Long-Term Care: No Nights or Weekends: True Work/Life Balance
Merritt Hawkins invites you to explore this quality of life practice opportunity that we have personally vetted. Join this well-respected practice as they continue to expand their services and you will enjoy a top-notch work environment including these benefits:
• 40-hour work week with no nights or weekends
• A typical day ends between 4 pm and 5 pm
• True work-life balance
• Generous compensation package and benefits plan
Ranked As One Of The Top Places To Live
This distinctive city is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the nation. Physicians choose to live here due to its enjoyable climate, social amenities, and the charm of its people. They have remained due to a multitude of outdoor activities, cultural opportunities, and a high quality of life.
• Mild weather and four seasons
• Top 3 Best Places to Retire—Money Magazine • Downtown with a trove of arts, entertainment, and dining
• Top 10 Great Southern Downtowns—Southern Business & Development • Family-oriented, safe city with local airport
• Top 10 Best Places to Raise a Family—Parenting Magazine
• Top schools featuring Advanced Placement classes and International Baccalaureate program
• Schools ranked among nation’s best—U.S. Dept. Of Education
• Recognized as an ultimate outdoor adventure destination
• Top 10 Best Bike-Friendly Cities in the U.S.—USA Today Travel
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Kebria Yarahmad at or at (866) 824-6680 and reference FP-88135.