Post-Acute Care Physician Opportunity in vibrant Springfield, Missouri
Candidates may be BE/BC in Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
Cox Senior Health Center is seeking a BE/BC physician to join our Post-Acute Care team. This physician will see patients in the Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care facility settings in Springfield, MO. Candidates may be BE/BC in Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Excellent Monday-Friday daytime schedule. Position allows for flexibility in daily schedule start and end times.
- Cover 3 SNF and/or LTC facilities with potential for medical directorships.
- 1:5 evening/weekend call--phone calls only.
- Team has outstanding support staff including APPs and a Director of Post-Acute Care who serves as a liaison with the facilities.
- Competitive starting salary with excellent earning potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Sign on bonus.
- Relocation allowance.
- Professional Liability Insurance, occurrence based.
This physician will see patients in the Skilled Nursing and Long-Term Care facility settings in Springfield, MO.
Please email your CV to Michelle Freeman at , or call (417) 875-3040.