Post-Acute Physician/Medical Director
• Current state medical licensure
• Current D.E.A. certification
• Board Eligible/ Certification
• Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
GAPS Health is seeking Board Certified Geriatricians, Internists, and Family Practitioners to join our group of dedicated, experienced practitioners who provide comprehensive medical directorship services to our clients in post-acute, rehabilitation, long term care, continuing care communities and assisted living centers.
Our goal is to remove barriers, improve access and provide state of the art care to achieve the best clinical outcomes for our patients and the facilities we serve.
As a member of the GAPS Health team, you will be part of an exciting concept in the way post acute care is delivered. Through our structured model of care, we improve our facility partner’s cultural, clinical and financial performance. Contact us to learn more about how you can grow along with us as we transform post acute services across the US.
Essential duties and responsibilities of a GAPS Health Medical Director include:
• Provide oversight of medical staff
• Participate in Quality and Performance Improvement initiatives
• Lead monthly educational lecture series and clinical outcomes reviews
• Help develop and implement policies and procedures
Contact Brian Guimon: email@example.com