Open to everyone who works in the PALTC setting, this year’s interactive program will focus on the myriad leadership and ethical challenges that have emerged because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Don’t miss the chance to talk with your colleagues about the important issues that have emerged as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Topics for the interdisciplinary panels and virtual roundtables include:
- Leadership & Advocacy in the Era of COVID
- Addressing Racial Inequality & Health Care Disparities
- Advance Care Planning in the Age of COVID
- Telehealth Emergence in PALTC, COVID & Beyond
- Future of PALTC – Where Do We Go from Here? An Interdisciplinary Discussion
Earn up to 10 CME credits, CMD management credits, and MOC points. The program has also been approved for AAFP and NAB credits as well as nursing contact hours.
See full credit information here.
Special Discount on PALTC21
Symposium attendees will have early access to PALTC21 Annual Conference registration at an exclusive rate. During the Symposium, November 20-21, attendees will be able to register for the PALTC21 Annual Conference and save $50 off of the early bird rate. You must register for PALTC21 during the Symposium to take advantage of this discount. PALTC21 registration will open on November 23.