Nurse Practitioners can save big by joining both GAPNA and AMDA
The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine
GAPNA members can join AMDA for just $160!
AMDA Membership Benefits include:
- Free Webinars! Attend live webinars and access archived webinars for free!
- Access to the Society’s Members Only Forum
- Up to $400 discount on the Society’s Annual Conference registration (March 7-10 in Atlanta, GA)
- 25% discount on resources endorsed by CMS (including our Clinical Practice Guidelines).
- 25% discount on the Society’s Competencies Curriculum for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine
- JAMDA - the Society's scientific peer-reviewed journal (electronic access)
- Weekly Round-Up - e-newsletter highlighting policy, the Society, and industry news
- Caring for the Ages - the magazine covering all things PALTC (electronic access)
Additionally, members can purchase an e-Resource Subscription for just $75! This includes all clinical practice guidelines and implementation manuals, pocket guides, Know-It-All Series, LTC information kits, and Assisted Living Series
How do you take advantage of this offer?
- Join GAPNA, if you aren’t already a member at gapna.org
- Once you’ve joined, visit https://www.gapna.org/membership-information (you will need to login to your GAPNA account to access the promotion code from the list of Benefits)
- Finally, join/renew your AMDA membership at paltc.org. This offer is valid on the “NP/PA Membership – 1 Year” option. Don’t forget to apply the promo code at checkout.