EHR Incentive Program: Attest to 2016 Program Requirements by February 28
The Registration and Attestation System is now open. Providers participating in the Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program must attest to the 2016 program requirements by February 28 to avoid a 2018 payment adjustment.
- The EHR reporting period is any continuous 90 days between January 1 and December 31, 2016.
- If you are participating in the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program, please refer to your state’s deadlines for attestation information.
- If you are eligible to participate in both the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs, you must demonstrate meaningful use to avoid the Medicare payment adjustment. You may demonstrate meaningful use under either Medicare or Medicaid.
- Registration & Attestation webpage
- Attestation Worksheets for Eligible Professional (EP) and Eligible Hospital and Critical Access Hospital (CAH)
- Attestation User Guides for EP and Eligible Hospital and CAH
- Registration User Guides for EP and Eligible Hospital and CAH
- Attestation Batch Upload webpage
For questions, contact the EHR Information Center at 888-734-6433 (press option 1).