Join CMS at a 2018 QCDR Measures Workgroup to Learn More about 2019 QCDR Measure Development, Processes, and Expectations
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. ET, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will host a webinar that will provide an overview of Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) measure development, processes and expectations. This webinar is intended to assist with the development of QCDR measures for future MIPS performance periods. Please know that CMS is not accepting additional QCDR measure submissions for the 2018 performance period.
Title: 2018 QCDR Measures Workgroup
Date: Thursday, June 14, 2018
Time: 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET
Description: On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. ET, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will host a webinar that will provide an overview of the development, criteria, and evaluation of QCDR measures. Among the topics to be presented during the webinar, CMS will provide information regarding:
- How to identify meaningful quality actions (numerators)
- How to construct QCDR measures that will align with the goals and priorities of the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) program
- How to understand the structure of multi-strata measures
- How to appropriately apply measure analytics
- Provide an opportunity to ask questions
Audience: Current and Prospective Qualified Clinical Data Registries
Event Registration: To register for the webinar, enter your email information at the bottom of this page.