Medicare Shared Savings Program ACO: Preparing to Apply for 2017 Call — Last Chance to Register
Tuesday, April 5 from 1:30 to 3 pm ET
To Register: Visit MLN Connects Event Registration. Space may be limited, register early.
During this call, CMS subject matter experts provide information on what you can do to prepare for the Medicare Shared Savings Program (Shared Savings Program) application process for the January 1, 2017, program start date. A question and answer session will follow the presentation.
We encourage call participants to review important information, dates, and materials on the Shared Savings Program Application webpage prior to the call.
- Introduction to the Shared Savings Program
- What is an Accountable Care Organization (ACO)?
- ACO organizational structure and governance
- ACO governing body template
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) 3-day waiver application information
- Antitrust and ACOs
- Application process for January 2017 starters