MIPS Promoting Interoperability Performance Category Webinar — June 12
Recently, CMS announced that they changed the name of the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) Advancing Care Information performance category to the Promoting Interoperability performance category:
- This is not a new performance category.
- 2018 requirements are the same as what was finalized for the Advancing Care Information performance category. Review the fact sheet for an overview and participation requirements. We are in the process of updating the 2018 measure specifications to reflect the name change.
- CMS also changed the name of the Electronic Health Record Incentive Programs to the Promoting Interoperability Programs.
CMS will hold a webinar on Tuesday, June 12 from 1 to 2 pm ET to provide information about the Promoting Interoperability performance category of the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS):
This webinar provides information about the Promoting Interoperability performance category of the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS):
- Brief overview of MIPS requirements in 2018
- Renaming of Advancing Care Information to Promoting Interoperability
- Promoting Interoperability performance category requirements for 2018
- Scoring for the Promoting Interoperability performance category
Register for this CMS webinar.
Date: Thursday, June 14, 2018
Time: 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET
Description: On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. ET, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will host a webinar that will provide an overview of the development, criteria, and evaluation of QCDR measures. Among the topics to be presented during the webinar, CMS will provide information regarding:
- How to identify meaningful quality actions (numerators)
- How to construct QCDR measures that will align with the goals and priorities of the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) program
- How to understand the structure of multi-strata measures
- How to appropriately apply measure analytics
- Provide an opportunity to ask questions
Audience: Current and Prospective Qualified Clinical Data Registries
Event Registration: To register for the webinar, enter your email information at the bottom of this page.