PQRS: Submission Timeframes for 2015 Data
Eligible Professionals who do not satisfactorily report quality measure data to meet the 2015 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) requirements will be subject to a negative PQRS payment adjustment on all Medicare Part B physician fee schedule services for 2017. Submissions end at 8 pm ET:
- Electronic Health Record direct or data submission vendor (QRDA I or III) – January 1 through February 29, 2016
- Qualified clinical data registries (QCDRs) (QRDA III) – January 1 through February 29, 2016
- Group practice reporting option web interface – January 18 through March 11, 2016
- Qualified registries (Registry XML) – January 1 through March 31, 2016
- QCDRs (QCDR XML) – January 1 through March 31, 2016
An Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) account with the Submitter Role is required for these PQRS data submission methods. See the EIDM System Toolkit for additional information. For questions, contact the QualityNet Help Desk at 866-288-8912 or Qnetsupport@hcqis.org from 7am to 7 pm CT. Complete information is available on the PQRS website.