SNF Quality Reporting Program Data on Nursing Home Compare
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) announced the first release of Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP) quality data on Nursing Home (NH) Compare. NH Compare allows you to find and compare SNFs that are certified by Medicare and nursing homes that are certified by Medicaid. This website contains quality of resident care and staffing information for more than 15,000 nursing homes around the country and will now include SNF QRP quality data that can be used to compare SNF providers.
Five SNF QRP measures are now displayed on NH Compare:
- Percent of Residents or Patients with Pressure Ulcers that are New or Worsened (Short Stay) (National Quality Forum #0678)
- Application of Percent of Long-Term Care Hospital (LTCH) Patients with an Admission and Discharge Functional Assessment and a Care Plan That Addresses Function (NQF #2631)
- Application of Percent of Residents Experiencing One or More Falls with Major Injury (NQF #0674)
- Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary-PAC SNF QRP
- Discharge to Community-PAC SNF QRP