2018 Futures Asks for Participants, Support
The Foundation for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine is now accepting submissions and support for the 2018 Futures Program.
- Admission to the Futures Program on March 22, 2018
- 3-Day registration to AMDA – The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine’s 2018 Conference in Grapevine, TX, March 23-25, 2018
- One year of Society membership
- Access to a program dedicated to professional development, participants will receive additional benefits each year when they renew their Society membershipIn addition to the benefits listed above, participants who are granted a full award will also receive travel and lodging for the event.
- Some participants will receive full awards including travel and lodging.
Fellows, residents, advanced practitioners and more are encouraged to apply. Click here for more information.
YOUR support helps us to a build a quality PA/LTC workforce. This program is supported by donations from State Chapters, residency and fellowship programs, and individual donors. You can help educate, inspire, and encourage a PA/LTC provider. Click here for more information.