AMDA offers a full range of family-friendly benefits and a supportive staff. Our office in Columbia, MD, is convenient to both the Washington, DC, and Baltimore, MD, metropolitan areas.
Title: Front Desk Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Finance & Administration
Supervisor: Director, Finance & Administration
Date: July 2019
The Front Desk Coordinator will be responsible for managing the phone system and greeting visitors and administrative support to the F&A team and others.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Managing the front desk phone system and greeting visitors
• Processing product orders and managing inventory
• Maintain the mailroom equipment and common areas
• Ordering supplies for the organization
• Provide administrative support to the affiliate organizations and AMDA as needed
• Coordinate the conference room meeting set up needs – F&B and A/V as well as maintaining the supplies and straightening all the common areas
• Other duties as assigned.
• 4-year college degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Follow this link for details:
AMDA is an equal opportunity employer. AMDA's success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, familial or marital status, national origin, sexual preference or orientation, physical or mental handicap.