Working in PALTC
Are you looking for a career:
- In which you can practice complex medicine?
- During which you can get to know your patients?
- With professional flexibility?
- With financial stability?
How can I get involved now?
Free Student Membership with AMDA - The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine
Open to those participating in a residency, post-graduate, or undergraduate medical, nursing, or other health care program. Grants participants access to electronic versions of:
- JAMDA, our scientific, peer-reviewed journal
- Caring for the Ages, a monthly magazine on all things post-acute and long-term care
- Free archived & live webinars providing CME
- and much more
Sign up now here.
Become a Futures Foundation Participant
Run by the Foundation for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine, the Futures program is open to residents, fellows, and advanced practitioners who are interested in a career in PALTC. Participants receive:
- 3-day registration to the Society's Annual Conference
- Admission to the Foundation Futures Program in conjunction with the Society Annual Conference
- One year of membership
Click here for more information.